FOR YOUR PROTECTION ALL ORDERS ARE DELIVERED BY COURIER SERVICE & REQUIRE A SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY.
PLEASE ENSURE THERE WILL BE SOMEBODY AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR YOUR PARCEL AT YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS. ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS OR ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS SUCH AS YOUR WORK ADDRESS. JUST SPECIFY WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.
FREE Standard Delivery on UK orders over £50 (or £3 under £50) - Standard delivery usually takes 2 days via Royal Mail Tracked 48.
FREE Express (Next Day) Delivery on UK orders over £100 (or £5 under £100) via Royal Mail Tracked 24.
FREE Worldwide Delivery when you spend £250.
International delivery is priced from just £15 on orders under £250 ;
(sent via UPS or DHL)
Channel Islands delivery - £15
European Zone 1 delivery - £15
European Zone 3 delivery - £22
European Zone 4 delivery - £30
International 1 - £35
International 2 - £40
We aim to ship any order placed before 2 pm on the same day, excluding weekends & applicable to the UK only. Next-day delivery can not always be guaranteed.
International deliveries are estimated to arrive within 5-7 working days. Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed due to customs clearance which is out of our control. Please contact us if your order has not been received after 7 working days and we can look into this for you.
International customers, please note you may be liable to pay import duties, customs charges and local taxes applicable to purchases. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate the charge for you as every region/country varies.
Non-delivery / Damages
If you have not received your order within 5-7 working days of dispatch you must contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to let us know. If we have not been informed of a non-delivery within this time we may be unable to verify matters with the shippers and offer a refund or replacement.
In the event of any possible delivery damage or dispute, please keep all packaging and paperwork received as this may be required to process any dispute with the courier company.
Collect In-Store orders: We must see proof of billing address and a signature. We will contact you after your order to request the relevant details. Please bring proof of billing and a photo ID when you collect your order.
- You have 14 working days from when your item arrives to contact us for a refund or exchange. We must be notified of the return before sending it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation.
- After receiving your authorisation number from Intro, you have a further 14 working days to return your item(s) to us for a refund. After this time, we will only be able to offer an exchange for any item(s).
- Returned items must be unworn and, where applicable, returned with any packaging and all original tags still attached to the garment.
- Your order will contain a prepaid Royal mail label, this will need to be attached to the outside of the parcel and dropped off at a royal mail drop-off point or post office. You can find your nearest drop-off point at www.royalmail.com/services-near-you# (this only applies to orders within the UK).
- The return postage has a fee of £3 and will be deducted from the refund of your order.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR HYGIENE REASONS WE CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON UNDERWEAR OR SOCKS.
- We will happily exchange any item providing the item is unused and still in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns sent or requested after the 14 working days, unless the item is found to have a manufacturing defect/fault.