Here at Intro we have started to put together our top picks for the week so far which include some must have’s for the season. All of the below looks have been inspired by the latest and upcoming trends in menswear fashion including the freshest looks from the catwalk. As we head into the new season make sure you bag your essentials and brace for the winter with style.
- The Bomber Jacket
– Bombing down the catwalks all season, a fresh innovative take on an old classic, with sleeker, sharper finishes seen at the likes of Wang and Clavin Klein. Invest in a bomber with incorporated details such as metallic, texture and print. A printed bomber makes a bold statement, we have selected this Bomber Base jacket by The Cuckoos Nest for just that. It features an intricate contrasting print design with ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Graphic Tee
– Add a statement to a basic. Bold prints and colour will add a unique element to your wardrobe, really making you stand out from the crowd this Winter. The brighter the better, and Imaginary Foundation have come up with the best tees of the season, like this Study T-shirt in multi-colour.
- Statement Sweater
– A must have this season, ideal for layering and keeping your comfortable, but textured details and bold graphics won’t let you get left out in the cold. 13 is our lucky number in this Blood Brother All Star knitted jumper featuring perforated fabric and bold print design.
- Grey Matters
– Grey doesn’t have to be glum this Winter, undoubtedly one of the most prominent colours on the catwalk for the season. Experiment with layering tonal shades and textures throughout your outfit. Grey jeans are extremely versatile, these Denham Upgrader GFS jeans
can be worn on a night out with a formal shoe and shirt or keep casual in trainers and a bold tee.
- The Gilet
– Gilet’s are big this season and great for the transition into Autumn/Winter. Look out for extra details such as quilting or padding, then layer up over sweatshirt or wear under a jacket for extra warmth. We picked out this Humor George Gilet as it features a contrast zip detail, all over padding and a zip that can cover the whole face!
Get these trends plus more now at Intro, with our new Trends tab it makes it a whole lot easier for you to shop to look, so get inspired!
NEW ARRIVALS AT INTRO!